SEAN SUMAGAYSAY’S GODZILLA
The tail was one of the more difficult parts to do. A thick sheet of foam was cut into 4 parts and glued in a straight line. Because of my limited amount of materials, I used scissors to carve the whole thing into a cylinder-shaped base. It was a painful process, but luckily I managed to buy an electric knife to carve details on the tail columns.
Description coming soon.
The entire can of spray adhesive was only enough to glue this whole tail together, so I’m off to buy 2 more cans tomorrow. My index finger is also full of blisters from cutting the foam… I need an electric knife.